Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cinnamon Test

Take the cinnamon test! You might think all spices are the same. Not so! When I first started with Watkins and the Summit Group, I got some Watkins cinnamon. I had heard that it was far superior to anything else you could buy in your local store but I always need to see for myself. I got out my brand and put some into my hand and smelled then tasted it. I then did the same with my new Watkins brand. I couldn't believe the difference! When my teenage son came home from school, I said I wanted him to do a blind taste test as he loves cinnamon. I had him close his eyes and put out his hands. I put a little my old brand in one hand and a little of Watkins in the other and told him he could open his eyes. He tasted the Watkins one first and said, "Mmm, tastes like cinnamon." He then tasted the other one, the one he previously enjoyed, and went running to the bathroom to spit it out. He said, "Yuk! It tastes so woody!"
I have told this story at trade fairs, etc. then let the customers try it. They can't believe it either. The Watkins brand keeps all the essential oils with no woody fillers like the typical cinnamon bought in the grocery story. Try it for yourself! www.watkinsonline.com and enter associate #375441

No comments:

Post a Comment